Wanna Find Anything


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Love SMS

LOVE SMS FOR THE LOVED ONES


If care is wave I give you sea.
If respect is leaf I give you tree.
If trust is planet I give you galaxy.
If love is life I give you myself.


Butterflies don’t know the color of their wings, but human eyes know how nice
It is. Likewise you don’t know how good you are, but I know how special U R.


Sometimes I don’t say hi…
Sometimes I don’t reply…
Sometimes I don’t msg. U…
But it doesn’t mean I 4get U. It
Means I M givin U time to miss me.


Close your eyes
Relax your body
N stop your breathing
As long as you can.
Now breath…..I miss you
As much as you missed the air.


Give Laugh to all, but smile to one.
Give cheeks to all but lips to one.
Give love to all but heart to one.
Let everybody love you but you love one.


Easiest way to Die:
1. Have a cigar daily, u’ll die 10years early.
2. Have drinks daily, u’ll die 30 years early.
3. Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful But love someone truly, u’ll die daily.



Whenever I miss u a star falls down from the sky,
If u find the sky empty some day, don’t blame me
Its all ur fault coz you are the one who made me miss u so much.

When it rains next time try to catch rain drops, The no. of rain drops u catch is the no. of times u missed me, N no. of rain drops u miss is the no. of times I missed u.


Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream, hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful


When time comes for u to give Ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.


I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.


If you fall in river there is a boat.. if you fall in well there is rope .. But if you fall in love there is no hope

If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what ur gonna do with It?


You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,Ur smile is ANALGESIC,Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMATORY,Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC,Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC...That's why I never fall ill :-)



When you like someone, you like them in spite of their faults.When you love someone, you love them with their faults....



In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.


I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.


To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world



It is scientifically proved that sugar can dissolve in water, so please don’t go outside when it is raining, cuz u r the sweetest in the whole world.



Touch my heart & u’ll feel, Listen to my heart & u’ll hear, Look into my heart & u’ll see, That u’ll always be a special part of me.


TRUE TEST OF LOVE IS NOT HOW MUCH U LOVE SOMEONE, BUT ITS HOW LONG CAN YOU PRESERVE IT IN YOUR HEART. IT MEANS IF U FIND NEW SUBSTITUE FOR SOMEONE IN UR HEART, U NEVER LOVED THAT PERSON FROM UR HEART


Love is a test which stupid people fail and then re-take the test.



Send free SMS to your Loved ones.

No comments: