Wanna Find Anything


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Romantic Love Notes # 1

COLLECTION OF ROMANTIC LOVE NOTES FOR YOUR SWEET HEART # 1

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 1

There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you
in a lifetime.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 2

There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 3

Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains
only you!

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 4

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 5

If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together!

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 6

Minsan caring is better than loving. Minsan tea is better than coffee. Minsan smile is better than laughter. RUZI nobody is
better than you.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 7

There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, you so I can
appreciate love.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 8

You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 9

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it
call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 10

What is love? It is what makes your cell phone ring every time I send text messages.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 11

If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass having
fallen out of love with you.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 12

I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 13

Some people were born with talents. They can do beautiful things with their skills, knowledge and technology. But no one is
as talented as you. You just come near, and there is already beauty.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 14

A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You're such a lady to me.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 15

To forget you is hard to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the
sender.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 16

When situation gets you down, remember there's Someone in Heaven who loves you and watches over you and there's someone on
Earth who cares… I do.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 17

Cell phones can be irritating sometimes. You always have to reload, recharge every now and then. Messages are delayed. But
there's one thing I love about it. It connects me to you!

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 18

Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with you and me!

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 19

Rain and sunshine do not always come together. Night and day never coincide. But you and I, whatever they say, is for me the
perfect match.When I dream, I dream of you...maybe one day, dreams will come true.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 20

There is an ocean between us. Forests and mountains keep us apart. I may not be superman, but give me a second and I will
fly across countries to send you my love. Have you received it?

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 21

If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the
moment I met you.

ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 22

I'm on a mission to get over you, in other words mission impossible.

No comments: