Wanna Find Anything


Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Valentine Love Poems

Valentine Love Poems


Valentine Love Poem # 1


Valentine's Day Love Poems


How Do I Love Thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being an ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to useIn my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints,--I love thee with the Breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barret Browning -



Valentine Love Poem # 2


Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is a day of love Where love is as bright as the sun We share kisses, and even a hug With people we call our loved ones Unrequited love is oh! so harsh When the one you love doesn't love you You feel you're left standing in the dark Wishing this reality were untrueWell that's why Valentine's Day is so great It encourages you to show you care It makes you just wanna sayI love you and will always be there I once loved someone in this way And I was encouraged on Valentine's I went up to him, just to say I would like you to be mine

- Candice -



Valentine Love Poem # 3


I miss you terribly this day of love,


Miss you with a wound that stabs and aches. I see the love around me, and it takes So much strength simply just to move. Soon, soon, my love, this waiting will be done.
You and I will have what we desire. On days like this we'll sit beside the fire, Undoing all the pain of days long gone.




Valentine Love Poem # 4


Is it really love?


Is it really love? or is it just a passing feelingam I not convinced? a bit uncertain of the feeling
Is it the way you make me feel? so warm with joy and laughter or could it be the happinessfrom moments spent together
The lasting bliss, the kiss I miss, The sweetest thoughts without a touch The heart that hurts and bears a scar thinking how far away you are
You're on my mind most of the dayAnd at night I go to bed and pray An angel soft and gentle as you Would make my sweetest dreams come true
Thinking about you alone or in class Writing your name on my bathroom window glassWishing you were here To love hold and care Wishing I had you with me To cherish and to stare
Into your soft and beautiful eyes As we both travel to the skies And mingle with the stars above But is it really love?

- Cyril Ajayi -




Valentine Love Poem # 5


Be My Valentine: What Does That Mean?


Be my Valentine: What does that mean? Each of us must walk through life alone, More deeply desolate than we have known, Yearning for a truth we've never seen. Valentines are from beyond that dream, Are like a sunrise on a world of stone. Little on this journey can we own Except as miracles might intervene. No way but through loving might we give The freedom of our being to another. In such a sacrifice we hope to live No longer bound by dreams of flesh and bone,Even as we bind our lives together.

- Nicholas Gordon -



Valentine Love Poem # 6


Words Can Tell What Hearts Divine


Words can tell what hearts divine This most romantic time of year: So will you be my Valentine? I'll be yours if you'll be mineTill golden moon meets midnight drear. For words can tell what hearts divine
When air's perfume and water's wine, And cupids hover at one's ear: So will you be my Valentine?
And do we feelings dare define In phrases adamant and clear? For words can tell what hearts divine,
And souls can step across a lineOn days when angels wait to cheer: So will you be my Valentine?
Ah, love! Let love this one day shineOn fancies lush and passions sheer! For words can tell what hearts divine: So will you be my Valentine?



Valentine Love Poem # 7


Happy Valentines Day


I cant live without you by my side I can talk to you all day long Its with you that I confideYou're the reason for my happy song
My days are never grey With your voice ringing in my ear Its in your heart that I want to stay Because you wipe my every tear
Its with you that I know I can go another day You take me high when I am lowIm sure you are here to stay
You are very special to me I love you in every single wayIf my heart had a lock, you'd have the key I love you so much, Happy Valentine's Day.

- Erin -



Valentine Love Poem # 8


Untitled


I woke up in a white room with white lace curtains. Snow covered landscape; I'm in Memphis for certain
Yesterday, it took over three hours just to travel the last twenty miles. But nothing is like my wife's family always being greeted with smiles
I was hoping for a White Christmas. You'd be surprise how simple I am. Be careful what you wish for God may be listening to your plan.
Most of the nation is covered with that dangerous and beautiful thing I am grateful for arriving safely for my wife's happiness is everything.
She wanted to see her family, her father, uncles and aunts. I've kept her in Southwest Texas too long; this trip I most willingly grant.
So, here we are now in a snowy southern wonderland. Waiting for Christmas dinner to come; a present only my wife can understand

- Juan Manuel Perez -



Valentine Love Poem # 9


Wherever I May Go


You're in my thoughts and in my heart Wherever I may go; On Valentine’s Day I’d like to sayI care more than you know.

- Joanna Fuchs -



Valentine Love Poem # 10


Happy Valentine, My Love


Happy Valentine, my love! All my love is yours. Praised be love that brings us home, Pilgrims to these shores. Yearnings here find harborage;Vanities, sly smiles.All that righteous anger rends, Love here reconciles. Even in the darkness whereNo bitterness finds rest, Thoughts of you are like a dawnIntent on happiness. Nor would I have so light a heartExcept that I am blessed!

- Nicholas Gordon -



Valaentine Love Poem # 11


You Are My Heart, My Hope, My Help


You are my heart, my hope, my help,The passion that is me,The whole of which I am a part,My peace, my ecstasy. You are my future, present, past,My ship, my sail, my ocean,The wind that brings me home again,The home for every motion.
You live within me, yet I amWithout you all alone.With you I am full of light;Without you I am stone.
Is this foolish? Yes, perhaps,But also it is true.I think of life as something ICan spend with only you.
Ah, my love! Love longs for suchSweet celebrants as this!Love is a burden and a joy,Slavery and bliss.
This day of love come love with me,Come sing with me my song.Come be my Valentine, and I Will love you my life long, my love, Will love you my life long.



Valentine Love Poem # 12


To Ask You to Be My Valentine



To ask you to be my ValentineI'd have to talk to you,Something that in all this timeI've managed not to do. I'd have to get past "Hi!" somehowTo show you that I care,But the right time is never now, Especially when you're there.
It's as if a wall of fear,Transparent yet profound,Came hurtling up as you come near,Cutting off all sound.
I fear I won't know what to sayAnd strike you as a fool,Or you'll be glad to get away,Polite not to be cruel.
Easier to dream than act,To hope than to find out, So fearful of the force of factI wait in fear-filled doubt.
But now the day of love has come,And I must cross its line,And so I ask you through this poem To be my Valentine.

No comments: