Wanna Find Anything


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Romantic Love Notes # 2

COLLECTION OF ROMANTIC LOVE NOTES # 2



ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 23


If you're feeling lonely and you think there is
nobody there to love, support, listen or show they
care, just save this message and every time you
realize it, it will remind you that a part of me is
always there with you.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 24


Roses are red, violets are blue. I am waiting to hear
from a cute guy like you.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 25


Do you know that men and women are angels created
with only one wing? And they need to embrace each
other to be able to fly... Hope you can find your
angel whom you can fly with forever.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 26


If I get takot, would you hawak me tight? If I gawa
something mali, would you make it right? If I build an
apoy, would you bantay the flame? If I sabi I miss u,
would you ramdam the same?


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 27


Hatred infects the mind; love dissolves it. You
dissolve my mind.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 28


Don't say you love me unless you really mean it cause
I might do something crazy like believe it.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 29


I'm sorry to be smiling every time you're near. I'm
sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you're here. I'm sorry
that cupid has made his hit. I'm sorry I love you, I
can't help it.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 30


Text me when you are sad, text me when you need
someone to listen to and you can't find anyone who
will. I don't care if I'm your last option, I just
don't want you to cry alone.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 31


If love can be avoided simply by closing our eyes, I
wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second
pass having fallen out of love with you.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 32


I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no
matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me.
Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm
missing you right now.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 33


If I could be any letter in the alphabet, I'd choose
"V" so I can be next to "U"; if you could be any note,
I wish you're "RE" so your always beside "ME"!


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 34


Every part of me wants you, maybe because I was made
just for you!


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 35


When you love someone, draw a circle around their
name instead of a heart coz hearts can be broken but
circles never end.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 36


If you were a wound inside my heart, I'd rather leave
it there with all the pain locked inside than leave it
without a trace of you.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 37


They can recycle paper till it's as good as new,
reproduce cans and jars and old bottles too, but they
can never recycle another person as wonderful as you.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 38


I hate when you smile at me because you make me crazy
about you. I hate when you talk to me because you make
me run out of words. I hate you when I see you because
you make me love you more.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 39


What good is beauty without brains, looks without
charm, money without happiness, a smile without
feelings, a life without you?


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 40


Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said
wealth and some said fame. I was thinking about this
when my cell phone beeped and received a text from
you. Then, I smiled and said: "This makes me happy."


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 41


It was a simple crush, done and over with, then you
looked at me.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 42


Love is something special, a treasure I want to
find... To others, love is blind but for me, its not
true, coz when I fell in love...I saw you.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 43


I'll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears
to listen to, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk
with you, but I can't lend you my heart coz it already
belongs to you.


ROMANTIC LOVE NOTE # 44


Why do birds fall from the sky every time you walk
by? Maybe because like me they want to be near you!

No comments: