Wanna Find Anything


Sunday, August 5, 2007

Flirt Messages (SMS)

Flirt Messages(SMS)

Flirt Messages # 1


If your right leg was thanksgiving and Your left leg was Christmas could I meet U between the holidays?


Flirt Messages # 2


Hey, is your dad a terrorist? Cos baby, you're the bomb! Your daddy must have been a hunter because you're a fox!


Flirt Messages # 3


During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!


Flirt Messages # 4


Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!


Flirt Messages # 5


You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me


Flirt Messages # 6


When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.


Flirt Messages # 7


I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?


Flirt Messages # 8


If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to himself.


Flirt Messages # 9


You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!


Flirt Messages # 10


Hey! Cutie... ..yes YOU! you're smiling again Its bcoz i told u that ur CUTE hey...... Sometimes we need 2 lie Just to make some one SMILE!


Flirt Messages # 11


It is deaf and it wants to have sex with you...................... What do you say?


Flirt Messages # 12


I looked up sexy in the dictionary today and your name was listed


Flirt Messages # 13


I want triplets You want twins.Lets get in bed and see who wins!


Flirt Messages # 14


Roses are red.voilets are corny.when i think of you babes it makes me so HORNY!!!


Flirt Messages # 15


If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!


Flirt Messages # 16


It must have been a rainy day when you were born..Heaven was crying 'cus it lost its most beautiful angel!


Flirt Messages # 17


The word HELLO means: H=How are you? E=Evrything alright? L=Like 2 hear from you! L=Love 2 see you soon O=Obviously I miss you..SO, HELLO


Flirt Messages # 18


Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?



Flirt Messages # 19


Do you like maths?if so add a bed subtract ur clothes divide your legs and we can multiply!


Flirt Messages # 20


Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there


Flirt Messages # 21


Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me in bed Love is the best thing you ever had.





No comments: