Wanna Find Anything


Friday, August 3, 2007

Miss You SMS

Missing You SMS (Messages)


Missing You SMS # 1


You are so away, yet so close, Our hearts are apart, yet they are one.Our memories are whole, they keep us together, our love is strong, it gives us strength. Imiss you and i love you with all my heart


Missing You SMS # 2


I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.


Missing You SMS # 3


Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........MISS U


Missing You SMS # 4


Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.


Missing You SMS # 5


I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You


Missing You SMS # 6


If I Can,I Would Send My Eyes In a Message To See U ...I MISS U.


Missing You SMS # 7


If u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u sweetheart


Missing You SMS # 8


Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that'll miss u every day.


Missing You SMS # 9


There is a pain in my heartwhich was never thereNow that you are goneI find the pain filling your absence


Missing You SMS # 10


Sometimes, I forget to say hi, Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u, But, it doesn't mean that I forget u, I’m just giving u time to miss me!


Missing You SMS # 11


Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every sms is a sign of remembrance i miss u.


Missing You SMS # 12


when i close my eyes before sleeping i watch u in the dark, When im sleeping i watch u in my dreams, When i open my eyes i found u before my eyes..And then I start Missing u for all the Day...


Missing You SMS # 13


I aLwaYs MiS u bCoz U R niCe 2 mE. I fEEl sO luCkY 2 hAv U bCoZ U R D kInd oF peRsOn eVeRy1 LonGs 4,nIDs sO mUcH bT.sElDoM fInDs.i'LL B 4eVeR ThNkFul D dAy i HaV u...


Missing You SMS # 14


There are 6 Billlion peoples in da world but i don know why i keep on missing *U* may be becoz 5,999999999 Cant Replace a Single *U*


Missing You SMS # 15


U mUz bE tiReD cOz u haF bEEn runNinG thrU mY miNd, u gOttA bE a thiEf coZ u haF stOleN My hEaRt n i muZ haF BeEn a bAd shOotEr CoZ i kEep miSSing u...


Missing You SMS # 16


What makes some people dearest, is notjust the happiness that you feel whenyou meet them,but its the pain u feelwhen U miss them...


Missing You SMS # 17


Last nite I wanted to rite u a letter but all I cud rite was... "noh ss!w !"It didnt made sense until u read it upside down


Missing You SMS # 18


If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...



Missing You SMS # 19


Do u know, what i say, what i think, what i feel, what i think, what i wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH.


Missing You SMS # 20


I miss your warm eyes,the way you listen and care.I miss your kissesand all that we share.


Missing You SMS # 21


If you happen to missa person whom youloved so much its your FATE but incase yougive a chance to missa person who lovedyou so much its yourMiSTAKE.


Missing You SMS # 22


When the night has come and the land's dark.When the moon is the only light.We'll see, look at the starsCan you count them?I miss you that much.


Missing You SMS # 23


Near ones are not dear, dear ones are not near, it is easy to remember the near ones, but very difficult to forget the dear ones. Missing You.

No comments: